The Service www.gusma.com.pl uses performance cookies, aimed at collecting information about how you use the website, to make it work better, and the functional cookies, which help “remember” your user settings.
Cookies of third parties
When you use the Service www.gusma.com.pl, your browser can save Cookies from third-party operators such as Google, Facebook. For more information about the data stored in these files, please visit the websites of these operators.
You can set the level of protection against cookies in your web browser – up to the complete blocking of cookies. This increases the level of security and data protection, but it can also prevent some of the functionalities.
Changing the settings in popular search engines
- Google Chrome / In Google Chrome settings, select the Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section you need to click the Content settings button. In the “Cookies” you can change your cookie settings.
- Internet Explorer / From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. Use the slider to set the level of protection against cookies, and confirm the change with the OK button.
- Mozilla Firefox / From the browser menu: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. Activate the box: Firefox “will use custom settings”. Cookies are allowed by selecting - or not – the box “Accept cookies”.
- Opera / From the browser menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. Cookies are allowed by selecting - or not – the box “Accept cookies”.
- Safari / From the drop-down menu of Safari, you have to choose Preferences and click the Security icon. Here you select the security level in the “Accept Cookies” area.